Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday morning

We're still waiting for Lizzie's ventilator tube to come out, but she's becoming more awake now. Kristen spent the night in Lizzie's room. Gary is ready to brave the rain and walk over to the hospital.

4 comments:

  1. We'll pray for the ventilator and pacemaker....and Lizzie. I know when Katelyn started waking up from her last surgery she started flailing around to get the tubes out of her. We'll pray for calmness also.
    The Tragers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, Gary and family,

    So glad to hear things are going very well. She looks so good. Hopefully when she wakes she will be patient with the tubes and all will stay calm. I know there are alot of prayers for all of you.
    Sorry I didn't respond before this but didn't know I needed to register to comment.
    Take care, God bless you all. So glad we can keep in touch.

    Dawn & Jerry Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy she is came out of surgery and is doing okay. I will pray that she is able to get off that ventilator and her lungs are able to do the work. Will also pray for the pacemaker situation.

    Have been praying for you all week and thinking about you lots. Know that you and Lizzie are regularly in my prayers. Thanks so much for your faithfulness in the updates. You are loved friends!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been following your blog as we have had wifi this week. So glad to hear how well surgery went. You all are continually in our thoughts and prayers. We'll pray today about the pacemaker and the vent tube as well as for God's continual care for Lizzie. With love from the Retzlaffs

    ReplyDelete