Monday, July 20, 2009

Spending time in Hudson, New Hampshire

We arrived at the Manchester, NH airport yesterday evening. Ken and Barbara Massey are our hosts here in Hudson, NH. We're enjoying good food and good conversation before Ken drives us down to Boston in a few hours.
A bit of history: Kristen and her family grew up on the same street as the Masseys during the 1970s in Southwick, MA.
Lizzie traveled quite well on our two flights yesterday. She enjoyed looking out the window at the airplane wing and the clouds.

1 comment:

  1. We are trusting God with you...knowing that Lizzie has been "sculpted from nothing into something" (Ps 139:15 MSG) and "intricately and curiously wrought" (amp) by the Master Weaver. "Before I made you in your mother's womb, I chose you. Before you were born, I set you apart for a special work" (Jer. 1:5 NCV) She is God's special creation and He has her in the palm of His powerful hand. Love you three! Jan

    ReplyDelete